Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I only mean it for some of you

Things I've told people who have asked how I sprained my middle finger because the actual story is both complicated and boring:

1. Road rage
2. Gravity
3. A rumble
4. Bear fight
5. Nun-chucking accident
6. Running from the law

Not a single person has said, "No really. How?" Which is just terrific.

Things that are difficult to do with a splinted finger other than the obvious ones:

1. Turning my steering wheel without turning on my wipers
2. Not inadvertently flipping people off

Sorry everyone.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I know how you feel. I've had to wear a walking boot on my foot for the past few weeks for a torn tendon. I'm tired of talking about it so when Andrew's around and people ask about it he tells them it's phase one of my leg extensions that he has always wanted me to get.