2. The most stress-free family photo session of all time, which generated this gem of Gina and Chris auditioning for a Calvin Klein ad. Oh how we have laughed and laughed over it.
3. Sisters Christmas Eve Pedicures!
4. Lindsay, who is a legit massage therapist, set up her massage chair by the fire on Christmas Day (even though it was only about 65 outside. We like to be cozy. Okay, scratch that, I like to be cozy.) and worked us all over. Here's a tip: if you're sister comes to you and says, "I'm thinking about going to massage school," chip in for her tuition. Worth it!
5. Did I mention the nephews? Because Holy Cats, they are the Best Thing Ever. Seriously. I said the phrase, "That's enormous!" to Ben and he said, "Is that a fat joke?" I mean, come on! The kid is 3 and has better timing than most people I know.
6. I should also mention that my entire family was in town. If you have spent any amount of time with my family you know what this means - lots of jokes about our heads.
7. I didn't get out of my pajamas all day. It was my reward for...