1. All the custom felt orders that I have in the queue. All of them are gifts so I can't show you until after Christmas but we've got some fun and creative people out there and they've turned the World's Largest Felt Collection into a party. Also, a sweat shop - because oy, the time I spend hunched over it.
2. The movie Enchanted April. I rewatched it tonight and wept all over the felt. Some people have told me that it's dull. But some people have told me they like vanilla ice cream. Which is to say we cannot always trust some people's judgement. I will recount that once I got a screeching phone call from Amanda that went something like this: "I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU NEVER SAT ME DOWN AND MADE ME WATCH ENCHANTED APRIL BECAUSE IT'S WONDERFUL AND I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!"
3. Shiny produce. For the last 2 weeks, every time I've been in the produce section of the grocery store, I've been mesmerized by how shiny it all is. The produce in Tunisia looks exactly as it does in its natural state - dirty. This is a good sign and it almost always tasted amazing. I know that shiny fruit equals pesticides and wax and mediocre flavor. But gosh it's pretty. I spent about 5 minutes yesterday just gazing at the celery because I couldn't get over how sparkly it was. And don't even get me started on the apples. It was like the Vegas strip - all aglow.
4. Mint truffle Hershey kisses. Knights of Columbus! I've eaten my weight in them in just 3 days.
5. The giant disco ball ornament on the top of my Christmas tree.