But you know this already, so I'm going to do a public service here and give my list of appropriate and inappropriate uses of the flag on clothing. Celebrate America by not being tacky:
1. Simple flags on a t-shirt or a hat.
3. Flag pins.
4. An Uncle Sam hat, because it is iconic
5. Any tastefully artistic rendering of the flag
6. Converse, because Chucks = America
3. Denim diapers
4. Swim suits
(Basically just keep it away from your crotch.)
5. Whole shirts (you have to turn in your passport if it has a denim collar.)
I know you're trying to be patriotic and fun. But can't you just wave a flag and lose some fingers to a rogue firework like the rest of us?
Have a great day and let freedom ring!