Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My bathrobe is my boyfriend

Were it socially acceptable to marry an article of clothing I would take my pink bathrobe to a Dodger game and in between the 5th and 6th inning the camera would zoom in on us on the jumbo-tron and I'd turn to it and say, "Pink bathrobe, will you marry me?" and it would just sit there, because it's a bathrobe.  But in my heart I know that it would say yes.  Because there are times when I feel like the only thing that really gets me, and loves me, and understands that sometimes I just need to curl up and sigh deeply is my pink bathrobe.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I don't know about the Dodger game. Do you know if your bathrobe likes public scenes? The last think you want to do is embarrass anyone, you know.
At least, before you do it, mention that you had a friend who did that, and then gauge the reaction.

Rach said...

I bet the bridesmaid dresses would be super comfy.

Angela said...

El-oh-el.