Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Aack!

I have a lot on my plate right now.  Girls Camp is next week, Primary needs some major attention and stuff has been happening at the Pod that make me want to hide in the super secret hidden room they have there with a pillow, a blanket, and a James Taylor CD.  Plus, I've been going through it all while suffering a bout of the old PMS which means I have a very full plate with a side of tears and bloating.

Which is how I found myself in the grocery story this afternoon putting about 20 pounds of snack food and chocolate back on the shelves after it mysteriously appeared in my basket.  It was as if my rational and composed self was abducted by aliens and was replaced by a Cathy cartoon.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh man, sounds like me. I've been living off of Peanut M&M's this week.

Heidi said...

Ditto!

Stephanie said...

You can do it! And if you have to reward yourself with a couple of ding dongs, just do it.

Love!

Bronwyn James said...

Oh dear. I should have rescued you with a trip to DC. We should coordinate before hand on things like this and every time you need to escape we can plan an emergency trip and desperately need your services. Note for the future.

Rach said...

That is how I ended up with 2 thingies of Oreos, 2 lbs. of M&Ms, a shelf full of chips, and a new haircut with highlights on Tuesday. I just happened to not be PMSing, but Preggoing. It's a lot the same. Good luck with all your stuff. You can do it, my friend.

Anonymous said...

What...... but.......... what if.......... what if that's just a REGULAR shopping day? *self doubt*