Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two Brief Things

Two brief items of relative importance

1.) I have figured out how the Doc and I are fundamentally different: I believe that people use too many commas. She believes that people use too few.

2.) I'm off to Utah tonight for the Pre-Thanksgiving Knecht-a-palooza. Itinerary items include eating, kissing adorable nephews and commenting on the size of our heads. There may also be bowling. Oh, and choreographing the Annual Knecht Christmas Spectacular dance number.

5 comments:

Rach said...

You're going to be in Utah? Fun! We're blessing Tyler on Sunday if you want to come...Even if I don't see you, have a great visit!

Gina said...

Let me add to the comment about the Knecht Christmas Spectacular dance number. For about four years now, the Knecht girls (sisters) have performed a holiday number. Actually one year, it involved Casey too, but now it's just the girls. They are fantastic! And...I'm giving a super shout-out, because now that Camille is home, it's guaranteed to be hilarious. Last year, we wore tutus, and this year, boy band costumes. Enough said...

Stephanie said...

Do you videotape this amazingness? I want proof.

Andrea said...

I will never forget being able to sit in for your practice of the dance number of 2006. Wasn't it Destiny's Child Carol of the Bells? Just thinking about it makes me laugh, you guys are awesome! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the fam!

Laura said...

I agree that video needs to be taken! PLEASE!!!