Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Quiz

A quick quiz:

Me, Dad, Camille, & Lindsay were playing a game tonight.  On the score sheet were our four initials:  L, B, M, & H.  Can you match the initial to the person?  The first person to correctly do so will win a very, very short hand-written work of fiction by me featuring a zebra and an anteater.  Family members are excluded from playing. Oh, and my dad's name is Scott, so...that helps.

In other news, I was in Walmart this last week (it had to be done.) when I overheard the following:

"Mama's gonna get her some Duck Dynasty panties."

Have a great day everyone.

5 comments:

Debbie Fenn said...

Hmmmm. H for scott. L for rachel. B for camille and L For lindsay. No idea. If you're going middle names I would guess howard for scott. Andddddd yet another reason I avoid walmart if at all possible. Emergency only basis.

Amanda said...

Is Lindsay back in CA? Fun times.
Ok, here's my guess. B for Lindsay, L for Rachel, m for Scott and h for Camille.
I think your short story should also include the Duck Dynasty panties. Perfection!

Stephanie said...

I think it is L for Lindsay, M for "me" (Rachel), H for "Him" - Dad, and B for Camille.

Stephanie said...

I think it is L for Lindsay, M for "me" (Rachel), H for "Him" - Dad, and B for Camille.

Stacy said...

Can I play too?
L-Lu
H-Hubert
B-B
M-McNelch