Monday, January 9, 2012

This and That and Felt

A sampling of things I've worked up over the last few months of felting:

Han Solo bookmark

Princess Leia bookmark

A ballerina with a real tulle skirt.  Legit!

A T-Rex.  GRRRR.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for contest winner Erin

A Cogsworth costume for a friend, modelled by Katie. 

Mr. Darcy! (There was also a Captain Wentworth which I forgot to take a picture of.)

A Home Alone lap top cover. 

Dr. Who on the front...

...and the TARDIS on the back.

An angel stocking for Eliza because...

...just look at that face.  You're dying right now, aren't you?

6 comments:

Elizabeth Loyle said...

love the Doctor and Tardis!

Rach said...

You are super talented. That Cogsworth costume is fantastic!

Stephanie said...

Cogsworth AND a cute niece?? To much cuteness wrapped up in one tiny blog post.

Bronwyn James said...

Dying!!

B said...

I love my Doctor bookmark and I show it off to all my (now jealous) nerdy friends.

Anonymous said...

I need to look at your face and discuss our felt project.