Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wherein I bore you to tears

I have writers block. Oh, boy do I. It's so bad that I can't even think of a single funny metaphor to explain just how bad it is. THAT'S BAD!




So instead I'm going to show you a funny picture:



This is the handicapped spot at a hotel my family stayed in 10 years ago in Boston. I would love to tell you that this is as ghetto as the place got but it was just the tip of the iceberg.

Did I just say "tip of the iceberg"!? I totally did. Knights of Columbus, I am as boring as a big fat boring thing. If you paid to read this site I would owe you all a refund. And chocolate pudding. And a party, except that you would have to entertain yourselves because clearly I am not up for the job. I would provide a pinata though.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Oh my goodness that was 10 years ago. I think half of our stories from that trip come from the Moto Cour.

Rach said...

The thing that's awesome about you, Rachel, is that even when you are feeling completely uninspired, you pull out a picture like that and create another awesome post. You are quite the genius.

Anonymous said...

That handicapped spot has a crop circle in it. Seriously. And why do we never see any crop circles anymore?