Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mr. T's new home is...

I just did the drawing for the Mr. T bookmark and congratulations and a hearty slap on the back go to:

SARAHGURL!

Interesting bits of trivia about Sarah include: 1.) We were both born on August 17th, which makes both of us AWESOME, 2.) her mother was my beloved piano teacher, and by beloved I mean zany. Some of you may have heard stories about my piano lessons. They are all true.

Send me your address Sarah (rachelknecht at gmail dot com) and I'll ship him off. But with a glass of milk laced with sleeping pills because you know how much he hates to fly.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I thought for sure that I would have won. Hmmm. Well, I'll have to use my imagination when using scrap paper. Maybe I'll draw a little man with a mowhawk on it.
Hey there is an Elvis night at a local diner here next week. Wanna come?

rachelsaysso said...

I hate to break it to you Amanda, but you weren't even entered into the contest because you didn't answer any of the questions. There are rules, my friend, and we must abide by them.

But you're birthday is coming up and who knows what you'll find in your mail.

Chris said...

Congratulations, Sarahgurl! Take good care of Mr. T.

sarahgurl said...

YES!!!! I never win anything! can't wait to get him and tuck him into a great book. any suggestions??

colleeeen said...

CURSE YOU SARAHGURL!!

Amanda said...

But Rachel, in my defense I thought you already knew the answers to all those questions, so I thought I'd give you something else to read. No? Didn't work? Blast. You are right about the birthday!! Here's to dreaming!