Once, years ago, Amanda and I had a Perfect Day. It involved many, many glorious things and each time we're together we try to recreate it. I think we were pretty successful on Saturday. There was:
1. Caramel syrup at the Avocado House with Katie, Laura, Baby Rebecca, and Baby Rebecca's cheeks
2. My mom's chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven
3. Bike rides on the beach
5. The purchasing of novelty glasses
6. A stroll on the pier
7. Shakes from Ruby's
8. Did I mention the sunshine? And the waves? And the beach? Because they were all perfect.
9. Sweet Potato Stacks with Katie, Camille, Sara, Baby Truman, and Baby Truman's thighs at Honolulu Harry's
10. A very surprise visit from Andrea. She was in town for just that night and we arranged to surprise everyone. Huge success!
11. Staying up way past my bedtime to talk and laugh and cry and laugh and talk with some of the greatest women I know. Oh, how I love these girls.
It was a day full of joy. Thanks for coming into town Amanda. Come back soon and we'll try for another Perfect Day.