Monday, July 15, 2013

Tales from the produce aisle

There was a traffic jam in the produce department at Sprouts this afternoon because a man was busy taking a picture of his wife holding two cantaloupes up to her chest.  She seemed mildly humiliated and he kept insisting that she look happy about it.  And then after the fourth attempt to get just the right angle he turned around and noticed all of us watching him and he looked a little sheepish.  Like he had completely forgotten that he was standing in a public grocery store.

In other news, I've discovered that they sell chocolate covered cinnamon bears at Sprouts.  I practically started my own traffic jam from the solo dance party I was having.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Humanity = le sigh. Am I right?

And YOU are right about chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Those guys are my jam.

Rach said...

This is why we must shop without our husbands. Also, now I am craving chocolate covered cinnamon bears.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Omg that man is a genius!! And an innovator!! This will become a thing, you just wait, I'll bet word gets around and in a few years you even see people copying that in television and motion pictures! That very man will be worth hundreds of dollars for being the first one to come up with Melon Boobs!