Thursday, July 4, 2013

The United Steaks of Themerica

Tonight at the Numbered Streets Fireworks Extravaganza:  A Very Ghetto 4th! we paused the show so 5 year old Reed could say the Pledge of Allegiance.  Hands down the most adorable and patriotic thing I've seen in ages.  It started out with "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Steaks of Themerica." and ended with a  song.

Also, if true patriotism is measured in the number of really expensive illegal fireworks that are shot off then the numbered streets of Chino wins!  We are so America!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love 4th of July in the numbered streets! Hurray for Themerica!

Wendy said...

I love 4th of July in the numbered streets! Hurray for Themerica!

Rach said...

I want to live in the numbered streets of Chino. It sounds fantastic.