Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Warrior Owls

My friend Becky and her family are moving  this weekend (Boo!!!!!  Seriously, friends, stop leaving! It has been a mass exodus from the Upland 1st Ward.) so I took her boys this afternoon so she could have some solid packing time.

Which is how I found myself watching Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hool, a movie about warrior owls who have to learn how to trust their gizzards.  Trevor says the books are as good as Harry Potter.  I'm...skeptical. I don't know, I'm having a hard time with fighting owls.  You know how I feel about birds in general. 

But we also watched Coraline and ate pizza and swam for hours and hours. They asked if they could come over every day.  I would be up for that.  Swimming, pizza, and movies feels like every summer birthday party I've ever been to.

No comments: